Due to continued business growth an opportunity has arisen for Trainee Cut & Crease Operatives.
The applicant must be willing to work on a rotational shift pattern which, dependant on age, may include nights.
The role of this position:
- To be trained to use a machine to produce finished cartons of various complexity, styles and material types and thicknesses, up to and including corrugated, across a range of equipment, both efficiently and to a high degree of quality. These skills will be acquired by a combination of in house training and a government recognised apprenticeship. This will be facilitated by the print industry trade body, the BPIF.
Attributes that will assist in this role:
- Being able to work well within both a team and in small partnerships
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
- Confident and enthusiastic with a desire to learn and develop through continuous training
- Good communication skills
- Able to show a high degree of initiative and flexibility
Benefits for the role of Trainee Apprentice cutting and creasing machine operator include:
- 25 days holiday entitlement + 8 Statutory Bank Holiday allowance
- Workplace Pension
- Training on all relevant IMS`s and personal development in line with the role
- Overtime available, paid at x1.5 standard hourly rate
To apply for this role please email a copy of your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org